Saturday, April 25, 2009

DEVIL DEALIN'S DONE

DEVIL DEALIN'S DONE

Now, Ally she gawt plenty
An’ Ally she gawt none,
For Ol’ Jack’s en-ner-tainment
Sweltrin’ in the sun.

Now formless, sometimes frozen
Patterns in the sand,
Guides dat sometimes lazy god
To raise his ol’ right hand.

Now, if I knows somefin’,
Don’ let his left hand know,
His right hand may have made a fist
But never struck a blow.

Don’ summon up yer demons,
Don’ take ‘em on alone,
Don’t push yerself too far dis time
You might not make it home,
You might not make it mmm mmm,
You might not make it

Don’ play dice with devils,
Don’ look away too lohng,
Don’ go dealin’ with devils, Dave,
Coz devil dealin’s wrong,
My devil dealin’s done mmm mmm,
My devil dealin’s done,
My devil dealin’s done

the jesTer, 2008
(clip the jesTer feat. Geoff, live at ph7radio.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)