Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE LAW OF TIME

I approve of the Institute for the Law of Time, and I find their birthday poem/horoscopes (13moon.com) rather charming & inspirational. I'm not a hippy myself, I'm more of a beat! 

JOHN LENNON
Electric Moon day 20
Year of the Blue Cosmic Storm 
kin 114: White Planetary Wizard 
I Perfect in order to Enchant 
Producing Receptivity 
I seal the Output of Timelessness 
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation 
I am guided by the power of Spirit 
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.



4 comments:

  1. So AM
    Dead like a Vampire
    You sucked me all dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the Woman who lies to you
    Fill you up now
    Do not wish to be Zebarella
    Baboon or Cow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gonna be a Golden Rabbit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)