Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LAST LIES FROM A BEAST

Last Lies From a Beast

My, my, my, Gypsy Girl, why, you’re so ah be-a-you-tea-full this mornin’,
There’s an aurora about you, your wings, they're trans-lucifer-scent in the half-light,
I’m half crazy when I’m about you - and how! - half crazy without you, now,
We’re so wicked! – but never lazy, baby - jus’ bountiful’n’hazy, baby,
It’s all in the scenes from The Cathedral at The End of Time,
Amazin’ grace, divine glory, shinin’ in in the mornin’, baby,
The last lines from the final act, the last lies from a beast.

The first lady layed bare, Leo, at The Gates of Eden,
By bachelors and rapists, papists, vampires and Beelzebub’s first bride
At the Gates of The Illusion of The Dawn of Time - Listen! - Hide!
Its thunder sent at the at the wonderment of the eminent line,
We’re the A-list in heaven, but we’re the Z-list on earth,
Unless you’re prepared to put your head in the vice -
My hair is on fire, honey, so don’ get too close.

I’m the pastor-physician, fixing up lines,
I’m the Master Magician, come to fix Time,
I’m shaggy, I’m baggy, baby, I’m erect, alert and perky,
I’m pinky, I’m pert, maybe I’m barking, but I’m pert and I’m smart -
I’m John Steed: The Unavenger, on his final mission for Mother,
We’re Rosemary’s Babies, The White Horse has gone underground,
We’re all doing time and we’re the first in line to be released.

I’m magnetic, you’re pragmatic, we’re wasted, we’re wired,
You’re electric, you’re a lady, we’re ecstatic, we’re crazy,
We’re The World’s least favourite party – it’s time to get blasted!
We’re jelly babies, we’re wolfin’ blue Smarties,
We’re Sufi’s, but broken, on this blue, blue earth,
Lost upon heaven’s one true path, on mankind’s foul perfume,
Seduced - good book, line and sinker.

I’m a mountain, you’re a valley, I’m treading on toes,
I’m trippin’ the light brightly, with a crystalline nose,
It’s a diamond, it’s breakfast, it’s Tiffany’s hearts,
It’s miracle lungs, things fall apart, I’m speakin’ in tongues.
I’m Aladdin, Gene Genie, splicing devils and angels,
Synchronised swimmers in a river of blood,
At mankind’s last orgy in the primordial mud

The succour, this candour, the Will’o’the Wisp,
This fucker will fuck her, then give her a kiss,
This necromancer’s a chancer, chooses where he lays,
Where’er his hatful o’ pennies is he stays,
This Joker’s last mime comes at the end of this verse,
Beelzebub’s birthday, the end of the curse,
It’s a miracle, baby, time will be reversed.

Love is unlocked and sex unconfused,
The unseen revealed, the story’s concludes.
Love is you, love is blinding,
The Mirror-like White Knight,
Love is The Dancer and Love is the light,
Love is the answer and Love is the key
To the door in the veil of the free.

There are no more delusions, illusions, no lies,
Now you’re The Lords of The Stars? Fuck the flies!
The vessel is empty, the vessel is full,
Upon the wheels of eternity the vessel is still.
I am free, like the only one, in love with his lives,
As The Dragon adores the beast,
At The End of Time.

Fuck Music, fuse muses, debase the abusers,
My princesses are fuchsia’s, yours are illusions -
On Monday we’ll turn wine to water,
On Tuesday we’ll swim on the land,
On Wednesday we’ll eat the five thousand,
And on Thursday we’ll turn gold to sand
- The greatest miracle is this.

We’ll spend a long time waiting and searching,
For the silver birch, The Moon, me and yew,
When the fig leaves, they fall, from The Great Masters,
We’ll stand naked and stoned, on the banks of The Thames,
The sacred scales will fall from our eyes
And Ra will tell us to return,
One more time.

For our souls weigh more than the bodies of men,
We’ll fall from the sky - yes - we all sold The World,
For a magic bean, an apple, and a single grain of sand.

I’ll call you a daffodil, for you’ll come in The Spring,
When the Green Man raise’ his hand o’er this land
One more time.
for Ava, 12.01.09


I'm just far enough away from this crazy time to enjoy this poem for it's energy and lyrical qualities.
It revels in The Many, and in The Manifestation's return to The Source, but never itself actually returns to the stillness of The One - like a dog that knows it is about to die, rutting on death row.
jesTer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)