Sunday, June 21, 2009

WHEN HUNGRY I EAT, WHEN TIRED I SLEEP

The Daoist’s say ‘the greatest miracle is this: when hungry I eat, when tired I sleep’. Whatever could they mean?

“The more people do, the more society develops, the more problems arise. The increasing isolation of nature, the exhaustion of resources, the uneasiness and disintegration of the human spirit, all have been brought about by humanity’s trying to accomplish something. Originally there was no reason to progress, and nothing that had to be done. We have come to the point when there is no other way than to bring about a ‘movement’ not to bring anything about” The One Straw Revolution, Masanobu Fukuoka, 1978

Starting with ourselves, lets sort out all the deepest questions facing humanity, so that mankind can stop worrying about it and get on with eating, sleeping, shagging and getting their hair-cut – I know its been fun, but the slaughter, over-production, rape of the planet etc is really starting to get on my tits. IF I had any tits, that is. Maybe I should get some tits? Think I might just do that.. question is whether I want a woman attached to them.. thought about getting them on my forehead, but then they’d cover my eyes… unless I developed some kind of cunning head bra.

the jesTer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)