Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'M IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE

..but they don't love me back - as is evidenced by the fact that I haven't had sex in nine months.


And the last time I did get any? I got a genital wart.




x







p.s.  You can download my single 'I'm In Love With Everyone' (b/w 'The Game') for free at...


http://www.reverbnation.com/thecelebratedmrk


It was released on 01.01.09., I gave all five copies away - the first one at the stroke of midnight and the rest through the course of the day. I felt that this release strategy defied reason, which had to be a good thing, and at the same time also reflected how deeply underground I had gone - spending every last penny I owned on a limited edition of 5 singles and then just giving them to people I liked at a New Years party in a squatted pub. RANDOM! MENTALIST! So far my research suggests that the maxim 'build it and they will come' may be bollocks, though I cannot exactly claim to have built 'IT' yet, but merely laid the foundations - so the jury is still out on that one.


New Year - that was the last time I went 'clubbing', if you can call a disused city warehouse a club. Now I am a hermit living with and caring for my mother who has Alzheimer's -


http://www.whatbaffledme.blogspot.com


I hope to get out at some point this Christmas, but the urge to hibernate is upon me. I just want to fill my head with straw and set my alarm for sometime round Easter.


I LOVE YOU!


x

2 comments:

  1. My problem is my visulisation skills are incredible so i get to do everyone i fancy without ever dating them:)Then im bored or maybe super fickle, i dont care, fantasize,wank and run type of gal.
    Gave up clubbing when i became an energy expert and realised the folly of letting good energies being drained by the energy vampires at these places
    Protection! protection! I hear people say, you can always use protection!
    they dont do anti energy vampire body condoms yet, when they do i will get one and resume clubbing. I cant go out much unless me other alf comes anyway and as she dosent like people so much either and growls at them, im a bit pushed on places to go!
    my life is symbolic as The hanged man ( woman in my case)
    I have much to contemplate at the moment and my reclusive nature....i vant to be alone is very much in evidence at xmas.
    I say this as noone will come if i did invite them unless they wanted sex and or drugs and alcohol
    I dont share its bad for you, you end up with less
    All mine. Its all mine:)Go and get your bloody own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake says that a shift in mankind's consciousness will come about through an 'improvement in sensory enjoyment'. There is a school of thought that says this refers to an increased ability in creative visualisation/lucid dreaming. After all - if people could have what they want without the need for it to be manifest in the sphere of actions? Then capitalist consumerism would no longer offer an incentive to labour, and an alternative would have to be found - the only real alternatives I can see are (1)slavery & (2) acting collectively in the 'common good' with 'love'
    j

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)