Saturday, December 12, 2009

SACRED VISIONS OF UNITY

Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and around and about me was the whole hoop of the world.
I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit and the shapes of all shapes as they must live together, like one being.
And I saw that the Sacred Hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the centre grew one almighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father, and I saw that it was holy. 
From the vision of Nicholas Black Elk, Lakota Holy Man, 1863 - 1950



I was a beastly baby -
or so I am told.
Sometimes I think I can remember being a baby
Sometimes I think I can remember the warmth of the womb and the SHOCK of being born
Sometimes I recall being every baby – as if each of our lives were jewels, beads strung  along a single thread that exists outside of Mankind’s perception of time.
Imagine a string threaded with precious stones. From Mankind’s perspective Many stones lie in-between, yet there can only be One jewel at the very beginning of the thread and One at the very other end. The former is the life of ‘The Being at The Beginning of Time’, the latter the life of ‘The Being at The End of Time’. The Christ  & The Anti-Christ, The One who ushers in a New Age & The One who crushes the old. 
It is this perspective that is at the root of ‘The Cult of The Individual’. In full view the single finite thread reveals itself to be one of many links in The Chain of Being  - it is a circle, and a circle has no beginning, nor does it have an end.  It is this single string that makes One Ring - The One Will that rules The Jewels & The One Love that binds them.
This is the secret poetry of the cosmic joke. 
The Jester, The Secret Poetry of The Cosmic Joke



10/01/09
Nex' time you look back thru all your past lives in an instant, baby,
Baby - don' just let it go on - baby, write it all down, me babies,
Tell the world what it is like to remember your SELF.

Oh! - the pain, the tears I 'a'cry-cry-cried
of pure liquid-acid-suffering-and-joy-and-love-and-peace-and-anger-and-fame-and-waste-and-greed-and-sex-and-faith-and-hope-and-war-and-pride-and-grief-and-shame.

Oh, the pain! Oh, the pain inside - the pain and the patience.

Ev'ry man I ever killed,
I was always a'dyin' at my own hand,
A'cuttin' of my lef' hand,
A'cuttin' off me right

Ev'ry movie I ever made,
I was always a'try-try-tryin' to a'point me to the light - too right! -
Me jelly babies, me jolly jelly babies,
My archangel babies bright

An' ev'ry war I ever fought on
It was meSELF I slaughtered!
What a plonker, not a monkey, what a waste,
White horse, white horse - you're wallpaper paste

Ev'ry bill I ever paid, I could have been makin' love instead,
Ev'ry lie I ever swallowed, I was a-lyin' to myself,
I was a lion, I was brave, I was a coward,
Shoulda gone, shoulda stayed

In the factories and the mills and in the plants and in the mines...
...in the bedroom... in the kitchen... in vietnam...
THE PAIN! THE LOVE! THE HEART INSIDE!
THE COCKS I SUCKED! THE TEARS I CRIED!


Q. Have you ever tried to watch TV on acid?

A. Welllll...
...I tried to watch TV on acid
But the TV just watch'd me,
Then the TV was on acid
And I was on TV.

x

3 comments:

  1. I drank Ayahuascha and was in the womb as an all knowing baby thinking Holy shit when i go down there im going to forget ALL the good stuff and make a mess of my whole life trying to remember!
    fuck
    cant i go out the back door, ive changed me mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our curse and our gift to forget our true nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to know them and to know if i dont deal with my human shit this time, i will make myself come back AGAIN
    No siree! not again, never never do i come back as human
    I will stay as all knowing Spirit, without guilt and blame and memories,no human emotions, what bliss!!! just being a being of light, unless i forgot something.........
    Damn! I gotta go back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)