Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WASSUP RICHARD DAWKINS? WE GONNA BE PALS?

THE I DELUSION


Richard Dawkins says...


"
I cannot see a dog
Therefore there is no dog,
Thus there has never been a dog
And there never shall be any dogs,
The only dogs there were: wolves in men's minds.


I cannot see a God
Therefore there is no God,
Thus there has never been a God
And there never shall be any Gods,
The only Gods there were: wolves in men's minds.

It is these blind Gods inside that guide the blind to kill the blind
'For if another man's God's not mine - his is a lie'
For this & other crimes & for the travesty of Time,
These non-existent Gods DESERVE TO DIE!

"


G-D says ...


"




"THOU SHALT NOT KILL", THIS I said.
Was it THIS that killed THESE in HIS name?
Or was it Mankind?

Who is The Demiurge, is it YHWH?
Who is Urizen, The Architecht,
Melkor, The Lawmaker,
Beelzebub, Lord of The Flies?
On an island the children were left to fend for themselves -
Is THIS Mankind?

Who exactly 'DESERVES TO DIE'?

No-one.

YOU, my daughtersons to come
You were never left alone
& you never left my home
I Love you

Nothing will be lost,
None of you suffering will ever have been in vain
I promise you this
You will see

Thou shalt not kill your Mythopoeia -
for it is what you are and it is your reason

Thou shalt not kill my Yourthopoeia -
it is what I AM and without it there is no reason

"

2 comments:

  1. I like this - its succinct in its expression of some of your ideas about narrative and meaning. Don't be lonely x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I not be lonely? There is no God where I AM. Without you I am absolutely alone.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)