Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ZIGGY STARDUST'S OPEN LETTER TO DAVID BOWIE

This Starman would like to check what the God of this “ROCK” (The Not-a-Prophet-but-a-stone-age-man The Celebrated Mr Bowie) is doing about finishing our musical about The End of Time.

I think it  should be screened in 24 hour long episodes leading up to 21.12.12., don't you?

Forgive all debt! 21.12.12
Reset the clock! 00.00.00

WE love you!
31/12/08 - 01/01/09


I wrote the above open-letter to David Bowie at the Hellmouth on New Year's eve, when I believed my alter-ego, 'The Celebrated Mr K', was the transvestite, rockstar/prophet/spaceman prophesied by The Not-a-prophet-but-a-stone-age-man Mr Bowie. I was on a mission - with five years left to 'The End of The World as we know it' (the nature of 'The End of Time' I prophesied was that of  'The Ending of Time' dialogues by Krishnamurthi and David  Bohm)


 I felt fine.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I is lonely ;)